As part of Saudi Post social and professional responsibility, we’re announcing the cooperative training program that aims to raise the level of skills and knowledge among the Saudi graduate students and allow them to apply their academic study to the actual workplace.
The SPL COOP program will last for at least 3 months, through which participants will explore a unique journey and get hands-on experience and access to learning workshops.
Applicants must attach the following documents in order to consider the application.
- Transcript - Official letter from the university
- GDP 3.75 -5 Or 2.75 -4
- English Language
Management Information Systems (MIS)
- Guide with consumer opinion collection methods to design, administer, and interpret surveys, experiments, focus groups, polls, market research, sales data, etc.
- Collaborate with data analysts to translate consumer data into functional and accessible information that can help the organization change or revise a product, service, marketing strategy, or sales tactic.
- Manage strong client and vendor relationships to deliver consumer information and campaigns that has a direct effect on the organization’s business goals and ROI.
- Direct the building of industry benchmarking to forecast market risks to SPL’s market positions and execute mitigation plans.
- Review market landscape, forecast market dynamics trends and competition and suggest marketing strategies by offering objective market point through understanding and evaluating customer and environmental information.