- Provide status reporting regarding project milestones, deliverable, dependencies, risks and issues and manage projects escalations and initiate corrective actions as necessary.
- To check if any deviations from the initial plan and budget and recommend corrective measures and support in identifying project dependencies ensuring that they are effectively managed.
- Participate in the evaluation of change requests and review change requests received from SPL Project Managers and ensure tracking log is up-to-date
- Escalate key risks and issues as needed, and follow up on mitigations and resolution plans.
- Review and analyze risks and issues registers from SPL Project Managers.
- Assess the effectiveness of risks and issues identification, escalation and associated mitigating actions.
- Support Project Managers when needed in integrating schedules into a Master Schedule.
- Maintain knowledge of quality standards and external audits requirements and ensure project management standards are aligned with these requirements.
- Execute Change Management strategy that ensures the successful implementation of SPL strategic projects.
- Assess stakeholder landscape, identify critical stakeholders and develop targeted interventions accordingly.
- Coordinate with the Strategy and Transformation teams to assess the impact of the strategy and identify change management requirements to support execution of the transformation.
- Conduct change readiness assessment across the organization for the transformation programs and inform the design of change management plans.
- Coordinate with the Change Planning &amp; Analysis function and develop a comprehensive change management plan in relation to communications and training activities
- Develop any required measurement tools, reporting dashboards and report progress of change management plans on a periodic basis to relevant stakeholders.
- Support the design of detailed policies, practices, and procedures for the CM journey whilst aligning the CM strategy and planning with the business goals.
- Map change agents to the change management programs to support the execution within SPL.
- Maintain and align the projects in a coherent manner and that appropriate considerations are made for its highest quality.
- Expand existing portfolio of clients for government accounts by understanding their needs and continuously proposing solutions that meet them.
- Approach potential customers to acquire new clients.
- Establish strong relationships in order to maximize sales growth and opportunities.
- Identify any potential opportunities in the marketplace to expand SPL business as well as reduce business risks.
- Achieve the defined sales targets quarterly in order to meet Sales annual target of SPL.
- Resolving customer queries and providing support for development of sales strategies.
- Develop strong internal cross functional relationship to serve, solve and manage complaints and client pain areas.
تطوير وتنفيذ برامج وأنظمة ذكاء الأعمال بما في ذلك التكامل مع قواعد البيانات ومخازن البيانات لإنشاء منصة قوية لذكاء الأعمال لتحقيق نتائج وتوقعات أفضل للأعمال.
تنفيذ استراتيجية ذكاء الأعمال لتقنية المعلومات وفق أهداف المؤسسة وغاياتها.
تطوير وتنفيذ تطبيقات ذكاء الأعمال والحفاظ عليها وتوثيقها ودعم ترقيات الأدوات وتطوير معايير الأمان لضمان الموائمة مع احتياجات العمل وأهداف تقنية المعلومات.
إجراء عمليات جمع المتطلبات والتصميم وطرح حلول ذكاء الأعمال للمستخدمين النهائيين لدعم اتخاذ القرارات الاستراتيجية الرئيسية.
تطوير نماذج البيانات وتنفيذها لتطبيقات وأنظمة ذكاء الأعمال على مستوى المؤسسة.
فحص وتقييم متطلبات إعداد التقارير لوحدات الأعمال المختلفة وفقاً لمتطلبات العمل.
رصد ومتابعة مجموعة أدوات ذكاء الأعمال وفرض أفضل الممارسات لاستخدامها مع فرق العمل والمشاريع.
استخدام أفضل الممارسات لأداة ذكاء الأعمال وتطوير العملية ذات الصلة والوثائق الفنية.
متابعة أداء عمليات تحسين التدفق الاستراتيجي في الأعمال والتقنية من خلال تحديد فرص التحسين المستمر.
مراجعة عملية إعداد التقارير حول نتائج وأسباب العجز في المعلومات والتوصيات حول مسار العمل لضمان تحقيق مستويات عالية من الخدمة والأداء.
- Manage the development of key performance management measures to determine the competencies and skills required for all SPL’s units, ensuring the development of KPI framework for the concerned departments being graded from the general KPIs of the organization.
- Develop and execute SPL’s performance management system frameworks on a large scale in order to ensure that the performance of each employee is fairly and effectively measured as required in accordance with the approved principles and standards.
- Follow up on the identification and update of KPIs in coordination with the concerned departments at SPL to ensure alignment with the available capabilities and competencies and that they can be implemented in accordance with the established principles and standards.
- Lead the implementation of performance evaluation and contribute to following up the compliance by all departments to their respective governing principles and rules in order to provide accurate data and statistics that support the development of organization performance at all levels.
- Manage the review of performance management results to identify the strengths and development areas of employees and enable fair and effective practices of performance management for the same.
- Analyze annual performance results and report recommendations and proposals to the relevant stakeholders to ensure that the necessary actions are taken and the desired objectives are achieved.
- Monitor ongoing operations of transformation projects and strategic initiatives through metric reporting, analysis and identifying variances from project plans.
- Direct the facilitation of effective alignment and reporting for transformation projects across SPL, and ensure that execution is at all times within stated timelines, quality and budgets.
- Ensure compliance with the project execution plans for managed programs in order to ensure profitable execution and the yield of required results.
- Identify, assess and mitigate different aspects of risks presented on transformation projects to assist in the creation of preventative risk methods and avoid delays/added cost.
- Oversee the work of external consultants on an ongoing basis and throughout the life cycle of the transformation projects and strategic initiatives to ensure optimization of external support and generate a high return on investment from consultancy services.
- Manage the execution of cross-sectorial projects to ensure compliance and alignment with SPL’s strategic objectives, standards and timelines, and ensue proper reporting to concerned stakeholders.
Cultivate and maintain relationships among business partners in addition to developing strategies to improve overall satisfaction.
Ensure vendor compliance and high quality performance, and ensure timely payments to assure cost, quality, and delivery targets are being met.
Develop and maintain an extensive database of suppliers and contractors for all categories to help in sourcing requirements in a timely and efficient manner.
Ensure that the performance of the Department is reviewed at planned intervals to ensure its continuing suitability, adequacy, and effectiveness, ensuring assessing opportunities for improvement and achieving customer satisfaction.
Oversee the implementation of the necessary measures to manage SPL assets (Properties, vehicles, fuel, consumption&hellip;etc.) and follow up their maintenance to ensure their readiness to perform official business activities in SPL.
Provide the necessary guidance for leaders and manage the leadership thought to provide the best practices that would enhance various elements of the organization’s culture and the functional connection of employees.
Contribute to developing communication plans for various programs in coordination with relevant departments and in line with the SPL’s corporate communication standards and strategy.
Manage the design and implementation of change management plans for human capital initiatives in line with the approved framework to ensure increased effectiveness.
Contribute to identifying and selecting change ambassadors and supporting them with appropriate tools in order to optimize the use of human capabilities and energies across all levels of the organization and achieve the set goals.
Direct the yearly Employee Engagement Survey for all employees and lead the implementation of initiatives that are derived from the survey results to ensure employee engagement and enablement.
Manage and develop change initiatives that enable all employees to participate in order to build support and commitment to the transformation journey change and increase belonging to SPL.
- Resolve problems and issues and support the Board of Directors’ correspondence, document control and meetings by coordinating with all involved stakeholders.
- Provide the boards and authorities with notices of meeting times and places and requests contributions of items for the agenda if needed.
- Schedule appointments and coordinate Board’s meetings and conferences, to confirm the availability of relevant parties in order to ensure optimal use is made of the CEO’s time.
- Keep monitoring of a calendar of important dates for SPL such as annual meetings and national events.
- Gather correspondence, communications, and reports to and from the board in order to ensure they are archived in an easily retrievable fashion.
- Prepare agendas before meetings and a summary of action items along with any supporting documentation and ensure the distribution to all the members in advance of the meetings, and after.
- Participate in the analysis and research related to specific domains and apply relevant frameworks, in order to provide a sound basis for decisions making.
- Support in the development, execution and benefits realization of strategy, business plans, initiatives and projects.
- Participate in reviewing of plans and expected deliverables and outcomes for all initiatives and projects launched to fulfill the strategy.
- Assist in the preparation of required reports for different stakeholders to aid decision making.
- Contribute in the process of service and product development, by reviewing product and service catalogues and proposing new ones to cover identified gaps.
- Support change management activities across the SPL as needed.