Job Posting Status is Expired Please note that the job is not published for job seekers and you will not receive any applicants due to the job status.
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Posted 2022/06/11 21:22:55 Expires 2022-09-06 Ref: JB1100024476
- Provide status reporting regarding project milestones, deliverable, dependencies, risks and issues and manage projects escalations and initiate corrective actions as necessary.
- To check if any deviations from the initial plan and budget and recommend corrective measures and support in identifying project dependencies ensuring that they are effectively managed.
- Participate in the evaluation of change requests and review change requests received from SPL Project Managers and ensure tracking log is up-to-date
- Escalate key risks and issues as needed, and follow up on mitigations and resolution plans.
- Review and analyze risks and issues registers from SPL Project Managers.
- Assess the effectiveness of risks and issues identification, escalation and associated mitigating actions.
- Support Project Managers when needed in integrating schedules into a Master Schedule.
- Maintain knowledge of quality standards and external audits requirements and ensure project management standards are aligned with these requirements.
- Customer Focus
- Instill Trust
- Drives Results
- Business Requirements Collection & Analysis
- Project Progress Monitoring & Reporting
- Project Risk Management
- Strategic Partnerships
Bachelor Degree or equivalent in Business Administration or any related field