Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Posted 2022/06/11 21:22:55 Expires 2022-09-06 Ref: JB1100024476
- Provide status reporting regarding project milestones, deliverable, dependencies, risks and issues and manage projects escalations and initiate corrective actions as necessary.
- To check if any deviations from the initial plan and budget and recommend corrective measures and support in identifying project dependencies ensuring that they are effectively managed.
- Participate in the evaluation of change requests and review change requests received from SPL Project Managers and ensure tracking log is up-to-date
- Escalate key risks and issues as needed, and follow up on mitigations and resolution plans.
- Review and analyze risks and issues registers from SPL Project Managers.
- Assess the effectiveness of risks and issues identification, escalation and associated mitigating actions.
- Support Project Managers when needed in integrating schedules into a Master Schedule.
- Maintain knowledge of quality standards and external audits requirements and ensure project management standards are aligned with these requirements.
- Customer Focus
- Instill Trust
- Drives Results
- Business Requirements Collection & Analysis
- Project Progress Monitoring & Reporting
- Project Risk Management
- Strategic Partnerships
Bachelor Degree or equivalent in Business Administration or any related field