Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Posted 2024/02/12 09:10:08 Expires 2024-03-13 Ref: JB1100042620
- Coordinate with relevant government and international bodies to coordinate technical and operational issues and maintain relations with counterparts both inside and outside the Kingdom.
- Assist in developing and maintaining relations between key international decision makers, leadership and government regulators to strengthen the organization’s view on all policies, regulations and laws related to the work of SPL.
- Ensure compliance with policy and procedures in relation to international affairs activities, and develop guidelines for other departments so that initiatives, communication plans and materials comply with the SPL’s policies.
- Support in the process of internal and external inquiries/correspondence in coordination with relevant sectors to ensure a quick and accurate response.
- Coordinate and prepare visits by international delegations and visitors of SPL.
- Manages Complexity
- Action Oriented
- Develops Talent
- Communicate Effectively
- Being Resilient
- Customer Focus
- Instill Trust
- Drives Results