Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Posted 2024/01/29 07:08:39 Expires 2024-03-29 Ref: JB1100044225
- Lead the continuous monitoring and analysis of all security procedures of SPL to defend against security breaches and actively isolate and mitigate security risks.
- Monitor and control security threat levels for SPL at network, system, and application layers and manage monitoring and control of information system security operations to ensure they meet and exceed the service levels agreed with users and conform to relevant technical and security standards.
- Manage the identification of fraudulent activities related to information systems, conducting necessary investigations and report findings in order to take appropriate and timely actions.
- Categorize incidents and implement corresponding escalation procedures, Communicate and coordinate incident response efforts.
- Conduct in-depth security testing for periodic assessment of controls and work proactively on emerging security threat trends/topics in order to explore the right technical defense/remedy.
- Manages Complexity
- Action Oriented
- Develops Talent
- Communicate Effectively
- Being Resilient
- Customer Focus
- Instill Trust
- Drives Results