Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
· Facilitate the development and review of SPL’s overall vision and strategy and contribute to the overall process of corporate management and decision making to ensure organization maximizes its short, medium and long-term profitability.
· Ensure continuous improvement/ enhancement in the strategic planning and performance process and preparation/enhancement of forms, tools and templates to be used for this process.
· Develop the activities of business performance management at the Corporate level and present to the CEO/ Executive Leadership Team the progress on key objectives.
· Ensure all Key Performance Indicators are objective, realistic and measurable to facilitate their achievement
· Counsel the tracking of performance on all business KPIs, projects and targets, analyze the reasons behind possible deviations and propose remedial actions in coordination with concerned department.
· Build high levels of trust and understanding with key internal and external stakeholders to promote full compliance with industry regulations and promote broader understanding of the organization’s interests and practices.
· Counsel the planning and designing and implementation of SPL’s overall risk management process to evaluate and identify and estimate potential risks of postal operation in coordination with concerned departments and authorities.
· Suggest solutions for risk assessments to analyze risks as well as identify, describe and estimate the risks affecting the business.
· Ensure risks are reported to all concerned stakeholders, so that they understand the most significant risks, to ensure that they are aware of risks relevant to their functions and to individuals to understand their accountability for individual risks.
Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures
· Provide recommendations for the development and implementation of functional policies, systems, processes and procedures, identifying potential areas of improvement to ensure an efficient and effective operation.
· Ensure assets are in compliance with corporate requirements on adherence to policies, procedures and instructions related to all relevant regulatory directives to ensure a safe and risk-free environment.