إنتهت صلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي لقد إنتهت صلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي و هو غير مفتوح حاليا لأي طلبات عمل.
- Lead the effective performance at the operational level in line with the quality standards set by the operations sector and in line with the requirements provided by the commercial operations in the region to ensure that the regional areas operate in line with the Saudi Post’s policy that focuses on efficiency and quality of service.
- Manage the effective implementation of the operations policies, commercial activities and service quality at the assigned regional office.
- Inspection of regional postal centers for:
- Follow up the progress of work.
- Address capacity and / or operational efficiency issues.
- Facilitate tasks inside the centers with the supervisors.
- Meet the needs of the operational activities.
Processes and Procedures:
- Manage the quality-of-service requirements and ensure the implementation of the applicable internal and external policies.
- Monitor the performance in operations centers across departments and provide support the necessary departments according to their needs by communicating with them to take decisions related to operational activities in coordination with the relevant stakeholders.
- Follow up on the work of partners and develop successful relationships with clients to enhance the customer journey and monitor compliance with established quality standards to ensure productivity across the center.
- Receive and analyze reports from the centers by monitoring performance, measuring workload, maintaining business confidentiality in order to ensure the achievement of operational efficiency of the official postal center.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or any related field.
8 years of relevant experience in Operations (logistics, supply chain), including at least 4 years in positions of progressively increasing managerial responsibilities.